[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Acne Treatment In Mumbai” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:left” el_class=”subhead”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Troublesome Lesions
Words like acne, red spots, and pimples describe skin inflammation. These are basically superficial infections or lesions. They are also known as comedones, papules and pustules. Larger swellings are described as nodules and they leave dark, visible scars on the face.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”465″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]Acne is very common in teenagers and pubescent youth of both sexes. This is the period where they undergo hormonal changes. However, Acne is not just restricted to any one age group only. Even adults can suffer from painful or painless lesions well into their middle age.
In cosmopolitan cities, Hectic lifestyle patterns are clearly noticeable. As a result, Lack of nutrition, sleep, and relaxation are common. And then there are environmental factors like heat, dust, pollution, and ultra violet ray exposure.
Lesions can also be traced to genetic factors and lack of hygiene. Whatever the causes, Red spots and pimples are not easy to handle. Consult a professional dermatologist and receive the best acne treatment in Mumbai. You will be assured of the most effective skin care.
Things To Understand Before Starting Any Acne Treatment!
Acne is a skin disease and its severity and spread is inconsistent. Some patients have it all over the cheeks and even forehead. Know these important facts before starting treatment –
- It is characterised by the dermatologist as a skin disorder. Acne can begin as a tiny, little pimple due to various reasons.
- The main causes in men is changes in hormones during puberty. In women, Menstrual cycles can lead to a break out of red spots.
- The lesions develop over a period of time with diverse symptoms. Some grow into comedones, while others get inflamed and red.
- The lesions which do not swell are called blackheads or whiteheads. Those that swell are called as pustules and papules.
- Babies in the age group of 3 to 12 months can get acne. However, It is more normally seen in boys and girls between 13 to 16 yrs.
- The lesions are not just restricted to cheeks and forehead. They can also appear on the neck, shoulders, chest, and back.
- Acne can last for a long period of time up to 12 years. Individual pimples go away in a couple of weeks, but deeper problems persist.
- Scarring is one of the major causes of concern in acne patients. Some end up with superficial scars, while other have deeper, grosser damage.
- Treatment modality depends on the severity and spread of acne. Creams and antibiotics are usually prescribed.
For acne treatment in Bandra, Dr Vaidehi Newaskar has a systematic approach. She advises the patients against squeezing, and analyses the psychological effects.
Why Krasa Clinic for Acne Treatment ?
- High quality skin, face, and hair treatments in a sophisticated facility. You will feel comfortable and safe in the presence of our friendly staff.
- Services offered by the best cosmetologist and expert Professionals who emphasise high quality care in a disciplined and systematic fashion.
- Advanced lightening treatment for a prettier face and fairer skin tone. Those with acne scars and spots can benefit from this sophisticated remedy.
- Extensive use of Laser technology for resurfacing and hair removals. The skin recovering from acne becomes more healthier and smoother.
- Cutting edge dermabrasion for filling up the lines and hiding wrinkles. A veritable boon for those who struggle to pleasantly express themselves.
- Specialised anti-aging therapy to bring a cheer to the elderly patients. Brings a youthful lustre to the face, and rejuvenates the sagging spirits.
- The most affordable and reasonably priced acne treatment in Mumbai. Patients personal requirements are prioritised at a fair cost.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”FAQ,s” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” el_class=”subhead”][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”How many treatments i need ?” tab_id=”1476341886817-f5389bde-8ded”][vc_column_text]The exact number of treatments needed varies according to the type and severity of acne. During your Krasa acne consultation, our expert practitioner will discuss a complete plan with you to suit your needs and finances. On average, six to eight treatments every seven to 14 days are initially needed to get excellent results. After this, your practitioner will discuss a maintenance plan with you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What result will i see ?” tab_id=”1476341886899-3ebb3402-2f75″][vc_column_text]We can’t cure acne, but we can dramatically reduce the symptoms. By following our treatment plan, you will see a significant improvement in your acne. In your acne consultation, your dermatologist will discuss your specific condition and the results you can expect to see.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How will i feel during acne treatment ?” tab_id=”1476342028400-b219e6fb-0ce6″][vc_column_text]All our acne-clearing products are safe and comfortable to use, and microdermabrasion generally causes little or no discomfort.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What happens after acne treatment ?” tab_id=”1476342063654-6f3d090c-46fd”][vc_column_text]Within a few weeks, you will start to see real and exciting results. As your acne fades, your improved skin will look smoother and clearer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Is acne treatment right for me ?” tab_id=”1476342103071-bff10784-4535″][vc_column_text]Most cases of acne respond well to our six-week treatment regime. Your dermatologist at Krasa will discuss the effects of your treatment with you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]