[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_custom_heading text=”What is Skin Rejuvenation ?” el_class=”subhead”][vc_column_text]Skin rejuvenation is the process of uplifting the aesthetics of your skin through various techniques such as laser, anti ageing injections, skin polishing. It is generally done when considerable amount of skin irregularities are visible on face and other parts of body. Skin irregularities can be caused by long exposure to sun, wrinkles, acne spots, pigmentation changes or visible blood vessels. It also useful to uplift the overall quality of skin in case of loose skin or cellulite conditions.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1046″ img_size=”large” style=”vc_box_border” css_animation=”bottom-to-top”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Treatments available at Krasa Clinic. ” el_class=”subhead”][vc_column_text]Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing can be achieved in a number of ways, ranging from laser, light and other energy-based treatments to chemical peels and other non-ablative methods.
Sun, skin disorders, ageing and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, the skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discoloured, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibres) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
Following are the treatment options, Dermatologist at Krasa are there to recommend and perform best possible treatment options for best possible results
- High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU)
- Anti-Ageing Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Peels
- Skin Tag Removal
- Lip Fillers
- Skin Lightening Treatment
- Cosmelan Depigmentation Treatment